College of William and Mary.
Found in 125 Collections and/or Records:
Pledge Fulfilment Form, completed by Richard Posey McGehee, reporting how he made good on his pledge to the State Male Normal College of Virginia and to William & Mary to teach after graduation.
Pledges such as this were required of Virginia students who attended William & Mary and received financial assistance with the understanding they would teach in Virginia upon graduation.
This collection consists of one form, completed by Milton Richard Morgan, reporting how he fulfilled his pledge to the State Male Normal College and William & Mary to teach.
Pledges such as this were required of Virginia students who attended William and Mary receiving financial assistance with the understanding they would teach in Virginia upon graduation.
This collection contains fliers and booklets from the National Institute of American History and Democracy (NIAHD) at The College of William and Mary. The collection includes a booklet for a Summer Program in Early American History for High School Juniors and Seniors conducted by The College of William and Mary.
This collection contains correspondence and recital schedules from the Naval Chaplain's School at the College of William and Mary from 1944-1945.
This collection contains college catalogs, commencement programs, form letters about registration, and other college publications; receipts for post office box and tuition; membership cards for Women Students' Cooperative Government Association and student activities; buttons with busts of George and Martha Washington honoring the bicentennial of Washington's birth; and other material from Nettles' college years.
Papers of Elizabeth Nunn, an elementary school teacher in Williamsburg, Virginia.
This collection includes printed materials including course selction guidebooks at William & Mary.
This collection contains memos about faculty web services, a learning tree, an Informational Technology Task Force, and a strategic plan for the Office of Information Technology at the College of William and Mary.
This collection contains rules and maps for parking on The College of William and Mary campus.
This item was written by Edmund Wilkins, guardian of William & Mary student Peter Eppes, to the faculty of the university, giving his permission for Eppes to board off-campus.
This collection contains memos regarding various postal services at The College of William and Mary. Also included is Acc. 1998.054, a stamp register, 1938-1966.
The collection includes subject files, speeches, and other material from the administration of College of William and Mary President Gene R. Nichol, with some overlap with his successor W. Taylor Reveley, III.
One-page letter from Edmund Randolph to the Reverend S.S. McCroskey regarding Randolph mortgaging land to the College of William and Mary for 500 pounds. A typescript is also included.
Certificate of Distinction presented to Robert Gilchrist Robb on July 4, 1892, stating he passed his required exams in the "Junior class of English." It is signed by John Lesslie Hall and Hugh S. Bird. Robb attended William & Mary from 1891-1893.
This collection includes Jones' 1872 William & Mary diploma and a letter he wrote to his brother on June 8, 1871. In the letter, he inquires as to the whereabouts of the suit he requested, speaks of impending examinations, and asks for money to pay his debts and last him up to July 4th.
- Collection 124
- Archival Record 1
- College of William and Mary--Students 30
- College of William and Mary--History--20th century 27
- Correspondence 27
- College of William and Mary--History--19th century 21
- Reports 15
- Fliers (printed matter) 12
- Minutes 12
- Photographs 11
- College of William and Mary--History--18th century 10
- Scrapbooks 8
- Booklets 7
- Charter Day 7
- Invitations 7
- Memorandums 7
- Pamphlets 7
- Programs 7
- Announcements 5
- College of William and Mary Anniversaries, etc 5
- Newsletters 5
- Notebooks 5
- Williamsburg (Va.)--History--20th century 5
- College of William and Mary--History--21st century 4
- Financial records 4
- Graduation (School) 4
- Newspapers 4
- Agendas (administrative records) 3
- Athletics 3
- Buttons (information artifacts) 3
- Certificates 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- College of William and Mary--Alumni and alumnae 3
- College of William and Mary--Faculty and Staff 3
- College of William and Mary--History--17th century 3
- College of William and Mary--Presidents 3
- Fundraising campaigns 3
- Homecoming 3
- Manuscripts (document genre) 3
- Printed ephemera 3
- Receipts (financial records) 3
- Williamsburg (Va.)--Social life and customs 3
- World War, 1939-1945 3
- Athletics--Football--Scandal of 1951 2
- Awards and scholarships 2
- Banners 2
- Buildings and Grounds 2
- College students 2
- Diplomas 2
- Education, Higher--Virginia--History 2
- Education--Virginia--Williamsburg--20th century 2
- Essays 2
- James City County (Va.)--History--20th century 2
- Jamestown Festival (1957) 2
- Maps 2
- Matthew Whaley School (Williamsburg, Va.) 2
- Plays (document genre) 2
- Registration instructions and schedules 2
- Report cards 2
- Universities and Colleges--Finance 2
- Williamsburg (Va.)--City Council 2
- Williamsburg (Va.)--History--18th century 2
- Williamsburg (Va.)--Photographs 2
- Women college students 2
- Women--Education--Virginia--History 2
- Wren Building (Williamsburg, Va.) 2
- Abolitionists--Periodicals 1
- Advertising 1
- African Americans--Education 1
- African Americans--Virginia--Williamsburg--History 1
- Albums 1
- Alumni and Alumnae 1
- American Literature--20th century--Periodicals 1
- American Red Cross--History--World War II period 1
- American poetry--19th century 1
- Anniversary Celebration--1968 1
- Apprentices--United States--History 1
- Apprenticeship programs--Virginia 1
- Athletics--Football 1
- Authors, English 1
- Awards and Scholarships--Jones, Tiberius Gracchus, Prize 1
- Baptists--Virginia--History 1
- Beanie cap 1
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1
- Broadsides 1
- Buildings and Grounds--Jefferson Hall 1
- Buildings and Grounds--Phi Beta Kappa Hall (1957) 1
- Buildings and Grounds--Tucker Hall 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) 1
- Cartoons 1
- Catalogs 1
- Chaplains, Military--United States--20th century 1
- Charter 1
- Charter Day--1968 1
- Church bulletins 1
- Class materials 1
- Clubs--Virginia--Williamsburg 1
- College campuses -- Virginia 1
- College of William and Mary--Commencement 1
- College of William and Mary--History 1
- College of William and Mary--Students--Sanitary Affairs 1
- College of William and Mary--Students--Social life and customs 1 + ∧ less