Frances C. Cosby Nettles Papers
Scope and Contents
This collection contains college catalogs, commencement programs, form letters about registration, and other college publications; receipts for post office box and tuition; membership cards for Women Students' Cooperative Government Association and student activities; buttons with busts of George and Martha Washington honoring the bicentennial of Washington's birth; and other material from Nettles' college years.
- Creation: 1931-1935
- Nettles, Frances C. Cosby (Person)
- College of William and Mary. Women Students' Cooperative Government Association (Organization)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is open to all researchers. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, such as the Virginia Public Records Act (Code of Virginia. § 42.1-76-91); and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (Code of Virginia § 2.2-3705.5). Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. If sensitive material is found in this collection, please contact a staff member immediately. The disclosure of personally identifiable information pertaining to a living individual may have legal consequences for which the College of William and Mary assumes no responsibility.
Conditions Governing Use:
Before reproducing or quoting from any materials, in whole or in part, permission must be obtained from the Special Collections Research Center, and the holder of the copyright, if not Swem Library.
1.00 Linear Feet
- College of William and Mary. (Organization)
- College of William and Mary. Office of the Registrar (Organization)
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 (Person)
- Guide to the Frances C. Cosby Nettles Papers
- Finding Aid Authors: Special Collections Staff.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- The collection description/finding aid is written in English