College of William and Mary.
Found in 125 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of an IBM analysis of the College of William and Mary's computer needs in 1975.
This collection contains schedules from the Third and Fourth Annual Conferences on Inter-American Affairs. The conferences were sponsored by the College of William and Mary in cooperation with the Office of the Coordinator of Inter-American Affairs, located in Washington, DC. The conferences were held sometime in the 1930's. The schedules include the speakers at the conferences.
This collection includes invitations and schedule for conferences on international affairs held at the College of William and Mary circa 1931-1932.
This collection includes brochures for the conference "Building Political Leadership" held at the College of William and Mary in 1960.
This collection contains booklets describing the summer institute classes held at the College of William and Mary. From 1936 to 1938, the name of the institute was changed twice, from the Institute on the Teaching of Foreign language in 1936, to the Institute for Teaching of Latin in 1938. In 1971, they changed their name again and became the Institute in Latin and the Humanities.
This collection contains fliers to announce debates at the College of William and Mary. Also included is a booklet for the Marshall-Wythe Debate Tournament.
More digital material related to The William & Mary Law School may be found in the William & Mary Law School Repository"
This collection includes a 1988 Management Improvement Proposal by the Office of Internal Audits at the College of William and Mary.
The collection includes fliers, invitations, and booklets from the Jamestown Celebrations in 1957 and 2007. The collection contains a scrapbook compiled by the staff of the Virginia 350th Anniversary Commission for College of William and Mary President Alvin Duke Chandler of photographs, invitations, and programs and material provided to participants of the World Forum on the Future of Democracy (2007).
This collection consists of one form, completed by John B. Weston, reporting how he fulfilled his pledge to the State Male Normal College and William & Mary to teach.
Pledges such as this were required of Virginia students who attended William and Mary receiving financial assistance with the understanding they would teach in Virginia upon graduation.
This collection contains a souvenir program from a "Community Celebration and John Marshall Pageant." This was a joint venture between the College of William and Mary as well as the Churches and Civic Organizations of Williamsburg.
Progress report of William & Mary student John S. Davison. The report is a typeset form completed in hand by W&M faculty member Ferdinand S. Campbell.
This note was written by John C. Page of Cumberland to William & Mary President Adam Empie, stating that Mrs. Eppes gives her permission for her son, John W. Eppes, to board off-campus.
This collection includes biographical materials and photocopies of correspondence, manuscripts, and the inventory of Hugh Jones' estate. The collection also contains material written about Hugh Jones, including correspondence and a copy of Grace Warren Landrum's 1943 article "Which Hugh Jones?"
This collection contains letters written by Jones; invitations to final celebrations of Phoenix and Philomathean literary societies; and notes for classes in Greek, Latin, German, French, and English, all dated after the time Jones was at William and Mary.
Pamphlets and brochures from Colonial Williamsburg, plus various invitations and programs for Williamsburg area events.
Land indenture between Thomas Jones and the College of William & Mary, dated 1723. The indenture covers a tract of land in Prince George and Surry Counties. The revenue from this land was to be used for maintaining and educating scholars at the College.
Indenture between William Stith and the College of William & Mary, covering two lots, numbers 314 and 315, in the City of Williamsburg. Dated May 4, 1738.
This collection contains materials relating to Robert Hunt Land's work on the history of the College of William and Mary. It includes a published description of Land's proposed history of the college, notes and correspondence about the proposed history, and biographical information about alumni (1814-1881). It also contains correspondence between Herbert Ganter, Earl Gregg Swem, and Robert Hunt Land about Ganter's research on William and Mary at the Library of Congress.
Contains subject files from programs conducted by Learning Odysseys for the 2012-2013 fiscal year. Also included are negatives and slides of William and Mary buildings and Colonial Williamsburg.
Scholarship and attendance report for Mason E. Lee. It provides his class grade (ex. fair, good) for different classes as well as a remark by and signature of H. L. Bridges.
This collection contains correspondence and other material of Charles P. McCurdy about the election of John Edwin Pomfret as President in 1942, the football scandal of 1951, and development of graduate and professional programs at the college in 1955.
- Collection 124
- Archival Record 1
- College of William and Mary--Students 30
- College of William and Mary--History--20th century 27
- Correspondence 27
- College of William and Mary--History--19th century 21
- Reports 15
- Fliers (printed matter) 12
- Minutes 12
- Photographs 11
- College of William and Mary--History--18th century 10
- Scrapbooks 8
- Booklets 7
- Charter Day 7
- Invitations 7
- Memorandums 7
- Pamphlets 7
- Programs 7
- Announcements 5
- College of William and Mary Anniversaries, etc 5
- Newsletters 5
- Notebooks 5
- Williamsburg (Va.)--History--20th century 5
- College of William and Mary--History--21st century 4
- Financial records 4
- Graduation (School) 4
- Newspapers 4
- Agendas (administrative records) 3
- Athletics 3
- Buttons (information artifacts) 3
- Certificates 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- College of William and Mary--Alumni and alumnae 3
- College of William and Mary--Faculty and Staff 3
- College of William and Mary--History--17th century 3
- College of William and Mary--Presidents 3
- Fundraising campaigns 3
- Homecoming 3
- Manuscripts (document genre) 3
- Printed ephemera 3
- Receipts (financial records) 3
- Williamsburg (Va.)--Social life and customs 3
- World War, 1939-1945 3
- Athletics--Football--Scandal of 1951 2
- Awards and scholarships 2
- Banners 2
- Buildings and Grounds 2
- College students 2
- Diplomas 2
- Education, Higher--Virginia--History 2
- Education--Virginia--Williamsburg--20th century 2
- Essays 2
- James City County (Va.)--History--20th century 2
- Jamestown Festival (1957) 2
- Maps 2
- Matthew Whaley School (Williamsburg, Va.) 2
- Plays (document genre) 2
- Registration instructions and schedules 2
- Report cards 2
- Universities and Colleges--Finance 2
- Williamsburg (Va.)--City Council 2
- Williamsburg (Va.)--History--18th century 2
- Williamsburg (Va.)--Photographs 2
- Women college students 2
- Women--Education--Virginia--History 2
- Wren Building (Williamsburg, Va.) 2
- Abolitionists--Periodicals 1
- Advertising 1
- African Americans--Education 1
- African Americans--Virginia--Williamsburg--History 1
- Albums 1
- Alumni and Alumnae 1
- American Literature--20th century--Periodicals 1
- American Red Cross--History--World War II period 1
- American poetry--19th century 1
- Anniversary Celebration--1968 1
- Apprentices--United States--History 1
- Apprenticeship programs--Virginia 1
- Athletics--Football 1
- Authors, English 1
- Awards and Scholarships--Jones, Tiberius Gracchus, Prize 1
- Baptists--Virginia--History 1
- Beanie cap 1
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1
- Broadsides 1
- Buildings and Grounds--Jefferson Hall 1
- Buildings and Grounds--Phi Beta Kappa Hall (1957) 1
- Buildings and Grounds--Tucker Hall 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) 1
- Cartoons 1
- Catalogs 1
- Chaplains, Military--United States--20th century 1
- Charter 1
- Charter Day--1968 1
- Church bulletins 1
- Class materials 1
- Clubs--Virginia--Williamsburg 1
- College campuses -- Virginia 1
- College of William and Mary--Commencement 1
- College of William and Mary--History 1
- College of William and Mary--Students--Sanitary Affairs 1
- College of William and Mary--Students--Social life and customs 1 + ∧ less