Buildings and Grounds
Found in 16 Collections and/or Records:
Acc. 1985.070: This accession contains files detailing the formation of the committee and its work to acquire objects for the house.
Acc. 1992.019: This accession includes correspondence, minutes, agenda, committee reports, financial statements, memoranda, brochures, clippings, and meeting announcements.
Acc. 2008.140: includes memoranda and paperwork for the Committee to Furnish the President's House collected by longtime committee member Carlton Casey.
The collection includes a number of accessions and groups of records directly from the Office of Facilities Management including publications, administrative records, blueprints, and other documents as well as blueprints and other architectural drawings that come under the administrative responsibility of the office, but may have been transferred from miscellaneous sources.
Office files, beginning in 1928, but mostly 1980’s; auxiliary enterprises files; inventory of real property held by the College, the Endowment Association and Board of Visitors; 1987 Master Plan material; correspondence with state agencies; financial reports for William & Mary, VIMS, and the Men’s Athletic Association; and Audit Reports.
Color sketch west side of the Wren building of the College of William and Mary, signed by Jas. Murray, copyright and undated. In the forefront of the sketch is a cannon and the statue of Lord Botetourt.
Acc. 1997.007: contains subject files from the Office of Management and Budget from 1972 to 1997.
Acc. T2000.003: contains subject files from the Office of Management and Budget from 1988-1998.