College of William and Mary
Found in 65 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of 2 boxes of materials relating to the college's 275th anniversary celebration. These include budget materials, schedules, programs, invitations, executive committee minutes, publications, and thank you letters. Inventory available in the Special Collections Research Center.
This collection includes material related to awards and prizes presented by the College of William and Mary to students and faculty.
This collection consists of one form, completed by Benton Crooks Charles, reporting how he fulfilled his pledge to the State Male Normal College and William & Mary to teach.
Pledges such as this were required of Virginia students who attended William and Mary receiving financial assistance with the understanding they would teach in Virginia upon graduation.
This collection includes fliers containing descriptions of movies playing in the Colony Room of the Chapman House at the College of William and Mary in 1957, including the Chapman House Movie Revival Series.
This collection includes Class Histories, the Colonial Re-Echo, and fliers for students running for class office.
This 1929 copy of the 1694/1698 Granting of Arms to the College of William and Mary from the College of Arms in London is enclosed in a plexiglass mount. At the top of the document are four arms: the College of William and Mary, an unknown one, the King's, and the College of Arms.
This collection consists of clippings and photographs relating to the William and Mary Theatre and drawings and possibly directions for a play by designer Prentice Hill, a faculty member at William and Mary from 1941-1943.
This collection contains memos about how to prepare soiled cloths for the laundry at the College of William and Mary.
This collection includes a variety of material formats and subjects from throughout the College's history.
This collection contains reports and policies describing various rules and regulations at the College of William and Mary. Included in the records relating to student rules and regulations, use of alcoholic beverages report, and chaperon and fraternity house visits.
Report by the College of William and Mary detailing its plan and actions to date in response to the Report of the Commission on the University of the 21st Century.
This collection contains papers documenting the work of the Computer Center and includes some organizational charts, files of the Committee on College Computing Needs, reports prepared by the Computer Center for outside groups, and the ADP Production Control Group report for 1975-1976.
This collection contains proposals for and correspondence about a cultural center and a research center to be established at William and Mary.
This collection contains originals and copies of diplomas awarded by the College of William and Mary. The collection also includes honorary degrees, diplomas awarded by other colleges and universities, and certificates of distinction.
Two College of William and Mary report cards for Edward Francis Birckhead.
Materials related to gifts given and presented to Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip
This collection is composed of memos sent to faculty of William and Mary.
This collection contains fliers advertising foreign films being shown at the William & Mary.
- Collection 63
- Archival Record 2
- College of William and Mary--History--20th century 13
- Correspondence 12
- Reports 12
- College of William and Mary--Students 11
- Fliers (printed matter) 11
- Booklets 9
- Photographs 8
- Programs 7
- Charter Day 5
- College of William and Mary Anniversaries, etc 5
- Minutes 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- College of William and Mary--History--17th century 4
- Financial records 4
- Invitations 4
- Memorandums 4
- World War, 1939-1945 4
- Athletics 3
- College of William and Mary--Faculty and Staff 3
- College of William and Mary--History--18th century 3
- Newsletters 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Surveys (documents) 3
- Universities and Colleges--Virginia--Faculty 3
- Agendas (administrative records) 2
- Awards and scholarships 2
- Banners 2
- Burgesses Day 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Education, Higher--Virginia--History 2
- Education--Virginia--Williamsburg--20th century 2
- Fundraising campaigns 2
- Graduate Program 2
- Graduation (School) 2
- Press releases 2
- Printed ephemera 2
- Publications 2
- Sound Recordings 2
- Student Organizations 2
- Tercentenary of the College--1993 2
- Visitors to Campus--Ford, Gerald R. (1976) 2
- Visitors to Campus--Queen Elizabeth II (1957) 2
- Williamsburg (Va.)--History--20th century 2
- Account books 1
- African Americans--Education--Virginia 1
- Alumni and Alumnae 1
- American Literature--20th century--Periodicals 1
- Anniversary Celebration--1968 1
- Announcements 1
- Art (sketches) 1
- Ash Lawn (Virginia : Estate) 1
- Athletics--Basketball 1
- Athletics--Football 1
- Awards and Scholarships--Jones, Tiberius Gracchus, Prize 1
- Beanie cap 1
- Buildings and Grounds--Adair Gym 1
- Buildings and Grounds--Cultural Center (proposed) 1
- Buildings and Grounds--Fires--1859 1
- Buildings and Grounds--Lake Matoaka and Matoaka Woods 1
- Buildings and Grounds--Landrum Hall 1
- Buildings and Grounds--Phi Beta Kappa Hall (1957) 1
- Buildings and Grounds--Research Center (proposed) 1
- Buildings and Grounds--Swem Library 1
- Buttons (information artifacts) 1
- Bylaws 1
- Campaign debates -- United States 1
- Cary T. Grayson Memorial Scholarships 1
- Censorship--United States--History--20th century 1
- Charles and Virginia Duke Award 1
- Charter Day--1968 1
- Church of England--Virginia--History 1
- Coat-of-Arms 1
- College of William and Mary--Employees 1
- College of William and Mary--Graduate Students 1
- College of William and Mary--History 1
- College of William and Mary--History--19th century 1
- College of William and Mary--Presidents 1
- College of William and Mary--Students--Sanitary Affairs 1
- College sports--United States--History--20th century 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals--United States 1
- College theater--United States 1
- Computers and college students 1
- Course work 1
- Curriculum 1
- DVDs 1
- Debate 1
- Design drawings 1
- Diplomas 1
- Education--Virginia--Williamsburg--18th century 1
- Education--Virginia--Williamsburg--19th century 1
- Flat Hat Incident of 1945 1
- Foreign Languages--Study and Teaching 1
- Foreign films 1
- Historic sites--Conservation and restoration 1
- Homecoming 1
- Indian School 1
- Indians of North America--Virginia 1
- Interagency coordination 1
- International affairs 1
- Ireland--History--1760-1820 1 + ∧ less