Collections of programs, pamphlets and other items from the Williamsburg, Virginia area. Biography and photograph of Comer Clarke Jackson, Manager of Casey's Department Store.
Papers, 1909-1966, relating to institutions in Williamsburg, Virginia including William and Mary, Matthew Whaley School and Bruton Parish Church collected by Cynthia Barlowe and Raymond Kimbrough.
Records of the Capital Club of Williamsburg (formerly named the Middle Plantation Club of Williamsburg), which was founded by Rawls Byrd in 1966. The collection includes organizational histories, membership directories and rosters, meeting minutes, scrapbooks of club events, and other material.
Oversize photograph of Williamsburg Colonial Pageant, Griffith, photographer from Newport News, Virginia, 1921. In very poor condition Photograph of the pageant, cut into 7 pieces. One rolled photograph added in 2011, location uncertain in 2022. 2 programmes of the event.
Records pertaining to the history and operations of FISH. FISH is an all volunteer organization, supported by the local community, providing food, clothing, small house ware items, and some transportation for medical appointments to residents who are in an emergency or crisis situation.
Annual scrapbooks, garden and home tour brochures and schedules, membership lists, slides and a few business records of the Green Spring Garden Club, Inc., located in Williamsburg, Virginia.
Scrapbook of Christine Henderson, class of 1924, Williamsburg High School. Memorabilia includes original photographs.
Williamsburg, Virginia items given by Will Molineux, mostly via the Williamsburg Historic Records Association. Some items are personal papers (newspaper articles, etc.) of Will Molineux. The photograph collection covers the entire Williamsburg area, including James City County and York County. Subjects include people, places, buildings, events, Colonial Williamsburg, William and Mary and many more.