Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Papers, 1909-1966, relating to institutions in Williamsburg, Virginia including William and Mary, Matthew Whaley School and Bruton Parish Church collected by Cynthia Barlowe and Raymond Kimbrough.
Minute book, 1905-1914, of the Parish Aid Society of Bruton Parish Church, Williamsburg, Va.
Typed copy of a speech on Williamsburg and the Restoration given to the Bruton Parish Men's Club during August, 1988.
Papers, 1881-1937 and n.d., relating to the history of Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown, Va. collected by members of the Morecock family of Williamsburg, Va. Includes photographs, pamphlets, Christmas cards, postcards, and wood-cut prints depicting the Powder Magazine, Bruton Parish Church, the Courthouse of 1770, the Yorktown Monument, the church tower at Jamestown as well as souvenirs of the Yorktown Centennial, 1881 and the Jamestown Exposition, 1907.