The records of the Alumni Association of the College of William and Mary include office files, material from select Executive Secretaries, meeting minutes, publications, correspondence, and other material documenting the activities of the William & Mary Alumni Association as well as the College of William & Mary's history and alumni more generally.
1918 Ledger of Brotherhood of Railroad Trainmen for Cockade City, Lodge No. 905, Petersburg, VA. Printed volume with hand-printed completions.
Records of the Capital Club of Williamsburg (formerly named the Middle Plantation Club of Williamsburg), which was founded by Rawls Byrd in 1966. The collection includes organizational histories, membership directories and rosters, meeting minutes, scrapbooks of club events, and other material.
This collection consists of a scrapbook, a secretary's book, and two copies of the H2E Club's constitution. The scrapbook contains lists of members, clippings about club activities, and photographs. The secretary's book contains roll calls and meeting minutes.
One leather-bound volume, 18" x 12", with "William and Mary College - Jackson, Phoenix, & Philomathean - Literary Societies 1865-1873" on the cover in gold letters. It contains minutes, constitutions and by-laws, and membership rosters for the three literary societies.
Minute book of the Jefferson Literary Society, bound in leather and cloth and measuring 14" x 9". Also contains list of members.
This collection contains student rosters, syllabi, publicity brochures and fliers, evaluations, budget materials, correspondence, and memos about the Project Plus honors program.
This collection contains booklets and rosters from the Property Inventory Control Program at William & Mary. Included in the collection are a 1978 booklet of General Procedures for the Property Control Program, and a 1984 Real Property Roster.
This collection contains newspaper clippings, fliers, newsletters, a petition, member and alumni lists, photographs and other materials from Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Virginia Kappa at William & Mary.
The collection includes one leather-bound minute book that also contains the society's constitution and a list of members, 1838-1842. There are two pamphlets containing remarks read in honor of the anniversary of the granting of the Royal Charter to the College of William and Mary in 1840 and 1843.
A minute book of Theta Chi Delta (formerly Delta Pi Sigma, a local honorary chemistry fraternity). The book contains Delta Pi Sigma minutes from 1924-1926 and Theta Chi Delta minutes from 1926-1928. At the back of the book, there is a list of Theta Chi Delta members from 1926-1943.
This collection contains a minute book of the Wranglers' Club. It includes reports of meetings as well as a list of members.