Collections of programs, pamphlets and other items from the Williamsburg, Virginia area. Biography and photograph of Comer Clarke Jackson, Manager of Casey's Department Store.
Papers, 1909-1966, relating to institutions in Williamsburg, Virginia including William and Mary, Matthew Whaley School and Bruton Parish Church collected by Cynthia Barlowe and Raymond Kimbrough.
The collection includes programs, leaflets, and other material of various Williamsburg events and organizations of the 20th century including the Williamsburg Festival, Heritage Inn, and others.
Records of the Capital Club of Williamsburg (formerly named the Middle Plantation Club of Williamsburg), which was founded by Rawls Byrd in 1966. The collection includes organizational histories, membership directories and rosters, meeting minutes, scrapbooks of club events, and other material.
This collections includes organizational records of the Susan Constant Committee of the National Society of the Colonial Dames of America in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Material such as scrapbooks, news clippings, meeting minutes, correspondence, and related material is available.
Oversize photograph of Williamsburg Colonial Pageant, Griffith, photographer from Newport News, Virginia, 1921. In very poor condition Photograph of the pageant, cut into 7 pieces. One rolled photograph added in 2011, location uncertain in 2022. 2 programmes of the event.