Two account books re Langdon T. Hankins General Store in Lightfoot: daybook, 1924-1925 and ledger, 1920's and early 1930's.
Account book of Langdton T. Hankins General Store, 1921-1930, and daybook, 1924-1925. Per note on daybook, Hankins General Store was located in Lightfoot, Virginia. In 2009, Hankins Industrial Park is in Toano, Virginia in James City County.
Records of Hickory Neck Episcopal Church located in Toano, Virginia. Most of the material in this collection is from the Hickory Neck Church with a permanent loan or deposit agreement. Other material is from members of Hickory Neck Church or Williamsburg, Virginia area residents.
Collection includes additions.
Plans, correspondence, pictures of a proposed historical pageant planned by the "Historical Pageant of Colonial Jamestown, Williamsburg and Yorktown, Inc." in 1939. The pageant never happened. Correspondence with Clark Robinson of New York, President General of the SAR, and others. Includes prospectus which explains the object of the pageant. Pageant script called "Symphonic, Out-door Play, Depicting the Colonial Days of Jamestown and Yorktown, Virginia" by John C. Temple. Copies.
Administrative records, programs and working materials for plays, attendance records and financial records of the Jack and Jill Nursery and Kindergarten, operated by Cary Wynne Boelt in Williamsburg, Virginia.
A rough draft inventory and a history of the Jack and Jill Nursery and Kindergarten Records by Frederick W. Boelt are filed at the beginning of the collection.
Collection of aerial photographs of the Jamestown Festival Park, Jamestown Campsites, and Jamestown Boat Arena. They depict various scenery, building projects, and landscape within these areas between 1957 and 1980. Included with the photographs is a copy of a 1936 typescript of the history of Glass Point by J. Luther Kibler and Robert W. Watt. This collection has not been fully processed, please see SCRC staff for assistance.
Copies of death records from the Jerusalem Baptist Church, an African American church near Five Forks in James City County, Virginia. One folder of records dates from 1908-1940s. Original in the hands of the three remaining members of the Church including Mary Howard as of 1986.