Account book, 1832-1838, of [Bruton Parish] Episcopal Church with J[acob] C. Sheldon, treasurer.
Collection is open to all researchers. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, such as the Virginia Public Records Act (Code of Virginia. § 42.1-76-91); and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (Code of Virginia § 2.2-3705.5). Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. If sensitive material is found in this collection, please contact a staff member immediately. The disclosure of personally identifiable information pertaining to a living individual may have legal consequences for which the College of William and Mary assumes no responsibility.
Before reproducing or quoting from any materials, in whole or in part, permission must be obtained from the Special Collections Research Center, and the holder of the copyright, if not Swem Library.
Bruton Parish Church is located in the restored area of Colonial Williamsburg in Williamsburg, Virginia. It was established in the 17th century in the Virginia Colony, and is an active Episcopal parish. Further information about this individual or organization may be available in the Special Collections Research Center Wiki: .
0.10 Linear Feet