Letter from C.H. Phinizny, Assistant Adjutant General, Headquarters, Cummings Brigade, to Brigadier General Alexander Welch Reynolds, 1864 May 9
Scope and Contents
Concerning the position of the pickets of General Cumming's regiment.
- 1864 May 9
Conditions Governing Access:
Collection is open to all researchers. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, such as the Virginia Public Records Act (Code of Virginia. § 42.1-76-91); and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (Code of Virginia § 2.2-3705.5). Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. If sensitive material is found in this collection, please contact a staff member immediately. The disclosure of personally identifiable information pertaining to a living individual may have legal consequences for which the College of William and Mary assumes no responsibility.
From the Collection: 0.16 Linear Feet
- From the Collection: Byrd, William, 1728-1777 (Person)
- From the Collection: Harrison, William Henry, 1773-1841 (Person)
- From the Collection: Jameson, John (Person)
- From the Collection: Meigs, Return Jonathan, 1764-1824 (Person)
- From the Collection: Monroe, James, 1758-1831 (Person)
- From the Collection: Walne, Thomas (Person)
- From the Collection: Wythe, George, 1726-1806 (Person)