Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Identifier: Mss. Acc. 1993.29
Scope and Contents Papers, 1909-1966, relating to institutions in Williamsburg, Virginia including William and Mary, Matthew Whaley School and Bruton Parish Church collected by Cynthia Barlowe and Raymond Kimbrough.
Identifier: SC 01234
Identifier: Mss. 65 M81
Scope and Contents Papers, 1881-1937 and n.d., relating to the history of Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown, Va. collected by members of the Morecock family of Williamsburg, Va. Includes photographs, pamphlets, Christmas cards, postcards, and wood-cut prints depicting the Powder Magazine, Bruton Parish Church, the Courthouse of 1770, the Yorktown Monument, the church tower at Jamestown as well as souvenirs of the Yorktown Centennial, 1881 and the Jamestown Exposition, 1907.
Identifier: 01/Mss. Acc. 1991.51 and 2000.33
Identifier: Mss. Acc. 1998.58
Scope and Contents Papers of J. Randolph Ruffin. Newspaper clippings, brochures, drafts of speeches, correspondence about Virginia history, the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, and tours directed by J. Randolph Ruffin, Director of Special Events for the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.