Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

College of William and Mary--Maps, Pictorial

 Subject
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings

Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:

E.P. Griffith Panoramic Photograph of Wren Yard, 1915 April 23

 Collection — Oversize folder 1
Identifier: SC 01664
Scope and Contents Panoramic photograph of the Wren Yard, taken during the Fourth Annual Peninsula School Fair and signed by photographer E.P. [Ellis Parker] Griffith, of Newport News, on 23 April 1915. The wide-angle view shows the pre-restoration Wren Building, original gymnasium (now the site of Ewell Hall), President's House, and the Brafferton porch. Photograph also shows the area now known as Merchant's Square and extant buildings along Richmond Road. Print from negative.Material included in...

Louis W. Luedkte Papers

 Collection
Identifier: MS 00197
Scope and Contents

This collections contains original drawings, maps, and other material by technical illustrator Louis W. Luedtke. The bulk of the collection contains drawings related to Colonial Williamsburg buildings, interiors, holiday decorations.

Included with this collection is biographical information relating to Loius Luedtke including his childhood, articles relating to his work, and photographs of him and his family.

Thomas L. Williams Collection

 Collection
Identifier: MS 00254
Scope and Contents

Photographs, negatives, slides, film, postcards, ephemera, correspondence and artifacts belonging to Thomas L. Williams, photographer for William & Mary for 35 years. He was also a photographer for Camp Peary and Colonial Williamsburg prior to working for William & Mary.