Foreign Languages--Study and Teaching
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains booklets describing the summer institute classes held at the College of William and Mary. From 1936 to 1938, the name of the institute was changed twice, from the Institute on the Teaching of Foreign language in 1936, to the Institute for Teaching of Latin in 1938. In 1971, they changed their name again and became the Institute in Latin and the Humanities.
Book of cursive Italian poems by Pompeo Cecchetti and loose-leaf manuscript writings.
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a book of poetry written in the Italian language. There are also loose leaf papers that accompany the book that are hand written.