Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
This collection consists of 2 boxes of materials relating to the college's 275th anniversary celebration. These include budget materials, schedules, programs, invitations, executive committee minutes, publications, and thank you letters. Inventory available in the Special Collections Research Center.
This collection contains memos about how to prepare soiled cloths for the laundry at the College of William and Mary.
Report by the College of William and Mary detailing its plan and actions to date in response to the Report of the Commission on the University of the 21st Century.
This collection contains papers documenting the work of the Computer Center and includes some organizational charts, files of the Committee on College Computing Needs, reports prepared by the Computer Center for outside groups, and the ADP Production Control Group report for 1975-1976.
This collection contains fliers advertising foreign films being shown at the William & Mary.
The University Archives Greetings File Collection includes greetings sent by the College of William and Mary to other institutions as well as those received by the College.
A card catalog located in the SCRC indexes the items available in this collection. The card catalog was maintained and added to through January 2007. All items added to the collection in 2007 and forward are inventoried in this finding aid.
This collection consists of an IBM analysis of the College of William and Mary's computer needs in 1975.
This collection contains schedules from the Third and Fourth Annual Conferences on Inter-American Affairs. The conferences were sponsored by the College of William and Mary in cooperation with the Office of the Coordinator of Inter-American Affairs, located in Washington, DC. The conferences were held sometime in the 1930's. The schedules include the speakers at the conferences.
This collection includes invitations and schedule for conferences on international affairs held at the College of William and Mary circa 1931-1932.
This collection includes brochures for the conference "Building Political Leadership" held at the College of William and Mary in 1960.
This collection contains booklets describing the summer institute classes held at the College of William and Mary. From 1936 to 1938, the name of the institute was changed twice, from the Institute on the Teaching of Foreign language in 1936, to the Institute for Teaching of Latin in 1938. In 1971, they changed their name again and became the Institute in Latin and the Humanities.
This collection contains fliers to announce debates at the College of William and Mary. Also included is a booklet for the Marshall-Wythe Debate Tournament.
More digital material related to The William & Mary Law School may be found in the William & Mary Law School Repository"
The collection includes fliers, invitations, and booklets from the Jamestown Celebrations in 1957 and 2007. The collection contains a scrapbook compiled by the staff of the Virginia 350th Anniversary Commission for College of William and Mary President Alvin Duke Chandler of photographs, invitations, and programs and material provided to participants of the World Forum on the Future of Democracy (2007).
This collection contains a souvenir program from a "Community Celebration and John Marshall Pageant." This was a joint venture between the College of William and Mary as well as the Churches and Civic Organizations of Williamsburg.
This collection contains announcements, newsletters, and reports describing various Summer Sessions of William & Mary, including the summer sessions held at the Dublin Institute in Dublin, Virginia from 1912-1918. Included in the collection is The Mountain Echo for 1912, a "year book" for the summer sessions held in Dublin. Also available in the collection is a copy of the Mini Hat, an information sheet of facts and various notices which are pertinent to the entire summer session.
This collection includes a flier announcing the Thomas Jefferson Day run held by the College of William and Mary, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial Foundation, and the University of Virginia on October 6, 1957.