Horatian Bimillenium Records
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of a program from the April 26, 1935 production of "Horatian Bimillenium" at Phi Beta Kappa Auditorium located on the College of William and Mary campus. The production was sponsored by Eta Sigma Phi fraternity, the William and Mary Players, the College of William and Mary Physical Education Department, and the College of William and Mary Department of Music.
- Creation: 1935
- Creation: Majority of material found in 1935
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is open to all researchers. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, such as the Virginia Public Records Act (Code of Virginia. § 42.1-76-91); and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (Code of Virginia § 2.2-3705.5). Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. If sensitive material is found in this collection, please contact a staff member immediately. The disclosure of personally identifiable information pertaining to a living individual may have legal consequences for which the College of William and Mary assumes no responsibility.
Conditions Governing Use:
Before reproducing or quoting from any materials, in whole or in part, permission must be obtained from the Special Collections Research Center, and the holder of the copyright, if not Swem Library.
0.20 Linear Feet
This collection was previously part of the University Archives Publications Collection.
- College of William and Mary. Dept. of Music (Organization)
- College of William and Mary. Dept. of Physical Education (Organization)
- Fraternities--Social--Eta Sigma Phi (Organization)
- Guide to the Horatian Bimillenium Records
- Finding Aid Authors: Special Collections Staff.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- The collection description/finding aid is written in English