A memorial of James and Edward Penman and Company, North and Vesey and Jennings and Woddross, Charleston, South Carolina to His Excellency George Washington, 1793 November 9
Scope and Contents
Concerning the deplorable situation of the inhabitants of St. Domingo.
- Creation: 1793 November 9
- From the Collection: Tucker-Coleman Family (Collector, Family)
- From the Collection: Coalter, John, 1769-1838 (Collector, Person)
- From the Collection: Coleman, Cynthia Beverley Tucker Washington, 1832-1908 (Collector, Person)
- From the Collection: Randolph, John, 1773-1833 (Collector, Person)
- From the Collection: Tucker, Henry St. George, 1780-1848 (Collector, Person)
- From the Collection: Tucker, St. George, 1752-1827 (Collector, Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access:
Collection is open to all researchers. Before publishing quotations or excerpts from any materials, permission must be obtained from the Manuscripts and Rare Books Librarian, and the holder of the copyright, if not Swem Library. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, such as the Virginia Public Records Act (Code of Virginia. § 42.1-76-91); and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (Code of Virginia § 2.2-3705.5). Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. If sensitive material is found in this collection, please contact a staff member immediately. The disclosure of personally identifiable information pertaining to a living individual may have legal consequences for which the College of William and Mary assumes no responsibility.
From the Collection: 124.00 Linear Feet