Series 1: Correspondence, 1664-1880 and undated
Scope and Contents
This series is currently being added to the Box/Folder List section of the finding aid. Please check back periodically for updates. This series contains the correspondence of St. George Tucker, Cynthia Beverley Tucker Washington Coleman, and Nathaniel Beverley Tucker. The series is arranged in chronological order.
- Creation: 1664-1880 and undated
- From the Collection: Tucker-Coleman Family (Collector, Family)
- From the Collection: Coalter, John, 1769-1838 (Collector, Person)
- From the Collection: Coleman, Cynthia Beverley Tucker Washington, 1832-1908 (Collector, Person)
- From the Collection: Randolph, John, 1773-1833 (Collector, Person)
- From the Collection: Tucker, Henry St. George, 1780-1848 (Collector, Person)
- From the Collection: Tucker, St. George, 1752-1827 (Collector, Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access:
Collection is open to all researchers. Before publishing quotations or excerpts from any materials, permission must be obtained from the Manuscripts and Rare Books Librarian, and the holder of the copyright, if not Swem Library. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, such as the Virginia Public Records Act (Code of Virginia. § 42.1-76-91); and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (Code of Virginia § 2.2-3705.5). Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. If sensitive material is found in this collection, please contact a staff member immediately. The disclosure of personally identifiable information pertaining to a living individual may have legal consequences for which the College of William and Mary assumes no responsibility.
From the Collection: 124.00 Linear Feet