Brown, Peter A. G.
Scope and Contents
Williamsburg, Virginia items given by Will Molineux, mostly via the Williamsburg Historic Records Association. Some items are personal papers (newspaper articles, etc.) of Will Molineux. The photograph collection covers the entire Williamsburg area, including James City County and York County. Subjects include people, places, buildings, events, Colonial Williamsburg, William and Mary and many more.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access:
Collection is open to all researchers. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, such as the Virginia Public Records Act (Code of Virginia. § 42.1-76-91); and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (Code of Virginia § 2.2-3705.5). Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. If sensitive material is found in this collection, please contact a staff member immediately. The disclosure of personally identifiable information pertaining to a living individual may have legal consequences for which the College of William and Mary assumes no responsibility.
From the Collection: 5.25 Linear Feet
- From the Collection: Molineux, Will (Person)
- From the Collection: Board of Supervisors of James City County (Va.) (Organization)
- From the Collection: City Council of Williamsburg (Va.) (Organization)
- From the Collection: Williamsburg Historic Records Association (Williamsburg, Va.) (Organization)
- From the Collection: Williamsburg-James City County (Organization)