Temple Beth-El (Williamsburg, Va.)
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Identifier: MS 00201
Content Description Two albums containing pictures, brochures, advertisements, and newspaper clippings from Temple Beth El of Williamsburg, Virginia. Founded in 1959, the scrapbooks highlight one of the building renovations that began in 1989. The Synagogue was formerly the Foster Gift shop. In 1968, it was purchased from Colonial Williamsburg, and moved from its foundation on Francis Street to its Jamestown Road location and serves as the temple for the Jewish congregation of Williamsburg. The scrapbooks...