Buildings and Grounds--Lake Matoaka Ampitheatre
Subject Source: Local sources
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Collection — Box 1
Identifier: UA 355
Scope and Contents This collection includes correspondence and financial records about Public Works Administration projects on the campus of William and Mary and the Norfolk Division primarily from 1934-1936. Includes the correspondence of W.A.R. Goodwin, and information about projects regarding the Lake Matoaka Ampitheatre, Marshall-Wythe Hall, Taliaferro Hall, and the Student Activity Building.
Identifier: 01/Mss. Acc. 1992.38 and additions
Scope and Contents This collection consists of correspondence, clippings, photographs, programs, playbooks and other material collected by William and Mary Theatre professor Howard Scammon. The bulk of the material is correspondence between Scammon and his former students, but the papers also include documentation related to the William and Mary Theatre, The Common Glory, the Jamestown Festival of 1957, other Williamsburg theatre groups and famous William and Mary alumni such as Glenn Close and Linda Lavin. Some...