Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: Mss. 65 T15
Scope and Contents
Papers, 1811-1954, of William Booth Taliaferro and his family of Gloucester County, Va. Taliaferro's papers consist of diaries, letterbook (while at Harpers Ferry), correspondence, speeches, memoirs and accounts. The collection also includes papers of his wife, Sally Nivison Lyons Taliaferro (including diaries), his ancestors, siblings and descendants, as well as photographs, genealogical notes and artifacts of the Taliaferro family.There are papers of other people who are not...
- Subject: Financial records
- Subject: Women--Virginia--Social life and customs
- Subject: Virginia--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
- Names: College of William and Mary--Alumni and alumnae
- Names: Taliaferro family.