Program for formal opening of "United Service Organizations Club" on May 6, 1943; program for official opening of the "United Service Organizations Residence Club, College Terrace via Richmond Road" for May 17, 1944; certificate for "Meritorious Service in USO War Work" for Mr. R.M. Usry, September 8, 1946; program for August 14, 1946 "Closing Ceremony" of the USO on Duke of Gloucester Street; September 1946 "Souvenir Booklet, United Service Organizations Residence Club operated by National Catholic Community Service, Women's Division;" undated program "1-Day Assembly of The Citizens of Williamsburg and James City County, Virginia, East Front of Sir Christopher Wren Building;" 4 photographs of program at USO building and photograph album entitled "Dedication Pictures, Williamsburg U.S.O. Club which includes pictures of exterior and interior of building with service men participating in activities.
Collection is open to all researchers. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, such as the Virginia Public Records Act (Code of Virginia. § 42.1-76-91); and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (Code of Virginia § 2.2-3705.5). Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. If sensitive material is found in this collection, please contact a staff member immediately. The disclosure of personally identifiable information pertaining to a living individual may have legal consequences for which the College of William and Mary assumes no responsibility.
Before reproducing or quoting from any materials, in whole or in part, permission must be obtained from the Special Collections Research Center, and the holder of the copyright, if not Swem Library.
0.01 Linear Foot
Processed by Anne Johnson.