Acc. 1986.045: This accession contains grades for biology classes taught by Donald W. Davis, mainly Biology 100 and 101. It also includes grades for a class taught at William and Mary's Tappahanock Division in 1933-1934. This accession is restricted. Consult a staff member for details.
Acc. 1999.032: This accession consists of student projects in the form of large and small posters, health publications, and labels. Portions of this accession may be restricted. Consult a staff member for details.
This collection also includes one box of newsletters, fliers, and other publications that were previously part of the University Archives Publications Collection.
Acc. 1986.045 is restricted. Consult a staff member for details. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, such as the Virginia Public Records Act (Code of Virginia. § 42.1-76-91); and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (Code of Virginia § 2.2-3705.5). Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. If sensitive material is found in this collection, please contact a staff member immediately. The disclosure of personally identifiable information pertaining to a living individual may have legal consequences for which the College of William and Mary assumes no responsibility.
Before reproducing or quoting from any materials, in whole or in part, permission must be obtained from the Special Collections Research Center, and the holder of the copyright, if not Swem Library.
5.00 Linear Feet
Part or all of this collection is stored offsite. Consult a staff member for assistance.
A portion of this collection was previously part of the University Archives Publications Collection.
Acc. 1986.045 was removed from Acc. 1980.035, Donald W. Davis Papers. Acc. 1999.032 was transferred from the Biology Department in 1996. The materials were found in the building used by the Archaeological Project Center in 1996. The building was previously used by the Biology Department.
The box and folder list of this collection was updated by Patricia Sanabria, SCRC staff, in March of 2012.