Scope and Contents
From the dealer's inventory:
"Hardbound with gilt lettering measuring 8.5” x 11.25”
1. The History of The United States, A Series of Lectures in The College of William & Mary, by Ludwell H. Johnson, Ph.D. 1961-196
2. History 417-418 The British Empire, a course of lectures in the College of William & Mary, by Bruce T. McCully, Ph.D. 1962-1963
3. History 406 The United States, 1763-1815, by T.W. Tate, A course of lectures presented in The College of William and Mary, Spring Term, 1963
4. History 412 Virginia: The Colony, A course in the lectures in the College of William and Mary, by Thad W. Tate, Ph.D., Fall 1963
5. History 405 An Early American History, A Series of Lectures in The College of William and Mary, by William W. Abbot, Ph.D., Fall 1963
6. History 412 The British Constitution, A course of lectures in The College of William and Mary, by Bruce T. McCully, Ph.D., Spring 1964
Various typed references and research
7. 1960-1961 History (in spiral note book)
8. 1963 History (in two-hole punch binder)
9. The Hanoverian Princes of Wales and British Political Opposition, John Edgar Molnar, 1964
10. Large binder of historical references"
Conditions Governing Access:
Collection is open to all researchers. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, such as the Virginia Public Records Act (Code of Virginia. § 42.1-76-91); and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (Code of Virginia § 2.2-3705.5). Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. If sensitive material is found in this collection, please contact a staff member immediately. The disclosure of personally identifiable information pertaining to a living individual may have legal consequences for which the College of William and Mary assumes no responsibility.
Conditions Governing Use:
Before reproducing or quoting from any materials, in whole or in part, permission must be obtained from the Special Collections Research Center, and the holder of the copyright, if not Swem Library.