Education - Religious, 1989-1990
Scope and Contents
These materials were produced by GALA and other groups to educate the public on issues relevant to the LGBT community.
- Creation: 1989-1990
- From the Collection: William and Mary GALA (Gay and Lesbian Alumni/ae), Inc. (Organization)
- From the Collection: Curtis, Wayne (Person)
- From the Collection: Greenia, George D. (Person)
- From the Collection: Murden, Steven (Person)
- From the Collection: Snell, Stephen Holmes (Family)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is open to all researchers. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, such as the Virginia Public Records Act (Code of Virginia. § 42.1-76-91); and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (Code of Virginia § 2.2-3705.5). Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. If sensitive material is found in this collection, please contact a staff member immediately. The disclosure of personally identifiable information pertaining to a living individual may have legal consequences for which the College of William and Mary assumes no responsibility.
From the Collection: 12.40 Linear Feet