Edgar Macon, Richmond, Virginia to Rufus King Fitzhugh,Stanardsville, Greene County, Virginia, 1858 July 20
Scope and Contents
Macon acknowledges receipt of a check for $1,000.00; sends deposit slips from the Farmers Bank and the Planters Savings Bank; quotes prices for manufacturing tobacco; he notes the "Millers are anxious" to buy wheat stock. Includes typescript.
- 1858 July 20
Conditions Governing Access:
Collection is open to all researchers. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, such as the Virginia Public Records Act (Code of Virginia. § 42.1-76-91); and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (Code of Virginia § 2.2-3705.5). Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. If sensitive material is found in this collection, please contact a staff member immediately. The disclosure of personally identifiable information pertaining to a living individual may have legal consequences for which the College of William and Mary assumes no responsibility.
From the Collection: 0.30 Linear Feet
- From the Collection: Baytop, Lucy Taliaferro Catlett (Person)
- From the Collection: Baytop family (Family)
- From the Collection: Fitzhugh family (Family)
- From the Collection: Fitzhugh, Henrietta Ellen Baytop (Person)
- From the Collection: Fitzhugh, Mary F. (Person)
- From the Collection: Fitzhugh, Rufus King (Person)
Part of the Special Collections Research Center Repository