Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Materials related to William & Mary's Committee to Furnish the President's House, from the files of alumni and committee member, Carlton Casey.
Papers of Carlton Casey.
The inventory is a guide to Mss. Acc. 1999.48 which is the postcard collection documenting pre-restoration Williamsburg, restored Williamsburg, Jamestown, the College of William and Mary, the University of Virginia, and cities, towns, and holidays in Virginia. Also includes clippings, articles, photographs, programs, and souvenir publications.
Additions to the collection are described individually.
Acc. 1985.070: This accession contains files detailing the formation of the committee and its work to acquire objects for the house.
Acc. 1992.019: This accession includes correspondence, minutes, agenda, committee reports, financial statements, memoranda, brochures, clippings, and meeting announcements.
Acc. 2008.140: includes memoranda and paperwork for the Committee to Furnish the President's House collected by longtime committee member Carlton Casey.
- Collection 2
- Archival Record 1
- Correspondence 2
- President's House (Williamsburg, Va.) 2
- Buildings and Grounds 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College of William and Mary--History--20th century 1
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation--History 1
- Confederate Memorial (Williamsburg, Va.) 1
- House furnishings--United States 1
- James City County (Va.)--Tercentenary 1
- Jamestown (Va.)--History--20th century 1
- Obituaries 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Photographs 1
- Postcards 1
- Postcards--Virginia 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Programs 1
- Publications 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Williamsburg (Va.)--History--20th century 1 + ∧ less