Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
The Marshall-Wythe School of Law Records include publications, course schedules, announcements, and other material produced by the program as well as some student papers.
More digital material related to The William & Mary Law School may be found in the William & Mary Law School Scholarship Repository.
Series 1 contains syllabi and exams for math courses taught at William and Mary from 1958-1986. The inventory for this accession is available in the box list section of this finding aid.
Series 2 contains announcements, minutes, reports, and other printed material from the Department of Mathematics.
Records of the Virginia Institute of Marine Science (VIMS). Includes records from the Office of the Dean and Director; Faculty Assembly and related committees; capital outlay, budgets and other fiscal records; and a variety of published material.
- College of William and Mary--Faculty and Staff 4
- Minutes 4
- Announcements 3
- College of William and Mary--History--20th century 3
- Reports 2
- Bylaws 1
- Class materials 1
- College of William and Mary--Graduate Students 1
- College of William and Mary--History--18th century 1
- College of William and Mary--History--19th century 1
- Financial records 1
- Fliers (printed matter) 1
- Law--United States--Study and teaching 1
- Mathematics--Study and teaching--Virginia--History 1
- Memorandums 1
- Newsletters 1
- Surveys (documents) 1
- Universities and Colleges--Virginia--Faculty 1 ∧ less