Nicholson High School (Williamsburg, Va.)
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Papers of Carlton Casey.
The inventory is a guide to Mss. Acc. 1999.48 which is the postcard collection documenting pre-restoration Williamsburg, restored Williamsburg, Jamestown, the College of William and Mary, the University of Virginia, and cities, towns, and holidays in Virginia. Also includes clippings, articles, photographs, programs, and souvenir publications.
Additions to the collection are described individually.
Commencement program of Nicholson High School in Williamsburg, 18 May 1911.
Christmas souvenir from the class of Virginia W. Jones of the Nicholson School, Williamsburg, Va. The souvenir is a printed card tied with a red ribbon and a border of holly. Includes names of Board, H.D. Cole, A. Brooks, R.L. Spencer; H.N. Phillips, Superintendant. Inside the card are the printed names of the pupils in the sixth and seventh grades.
- Printed ephemera 3
- Education--Virginia--Williamsburg--20th century 2
- Programs 2
- Williamsburg (Va.)--History--20th century 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College of William and Mary--History--20th century 1
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation--History 1
- Confederate Memorial (Williamsburg, Va.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Greeting cards 1
- Invitations 1
- James City County (Va.)--Tercentenary 1
- Jamestown (Va.)--History--20th century 1
- Obituaries 1
- Photographs 1
- Postcards 1
- Postcards--Virginia 1
- Publications 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Williamsburg (Va.)--Social life and customs 1 + ∧ less