Williamsburg Historic Records Association (Williamsburg, Va.)
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Fred Frechette Papers
Fred Frechette's papers which include his Richmond Times-Dispatch newspaper articles on Williamsburg, Virginia, photographs and his script and related material on "The Once and Future Camelot" a production given for the Williamsburg Reunion. Material related to his duty as a volunteer fireman and his March 25, 2000 pamphlet "William and Mary Students and the Travis House, Feb. 1, 1943-Feb. 28, 1951."
Hickory Neck Church Records
Records of Hickory Neck Episcopal Church located in Toano, Virginia. Most of the material in this collection is from the Hickory Neck Church with a permanent loan or deposit agreement. Other material is from members of Hickory Neck Church or Williamsburg, Virginia area residents.
Collection includes additions.
Jamestown Aerial Photographs
Collection of aerial photographs of the Jamestown Festival Park, Jamestown Campsites, and Jamestown Boat Arena. They depict various scenery, building projects, and landscape within these areas between 1957 and 1980. Included with the photographs is a copy of a 1936 typescript of the history of Glass Point by J. Luther Kibler and Robert W. Watt. This collection has not been fully processed, please see SCRC staff for assistance.
Catherine May Thonesen Autograph Book, Class of 1943 Matthew Whaley School
Class Autograph Book titled Schoolday Memories of Catherine May Thonesen, Class of '43. The book lists her school activities, class officers, favorites, school yell, colors, and messages from friends and classmates.
Tracy Melton COVID-19 Photograph Collection
Collection includes 100 digital photographs of William & Mary's campus during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as 188 digital photographs of Downtown Williamsburg businesses with posted signs noting COVID-19 closures, remote services, and other operational information. Each business is photographed, with close-ups of the individual signage.
Unpublished Study of Montgomery C. Meigs by Carmen Brissette Grayson
- Photographs 2
- Aerial photographs 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) 1
- Church bulletins 1
- Church records 1
- College campuses -- Virginia 1
- College of William and Mary--History--20th century 1
- College of William and Mary--Work Study Program 1
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation--History 1
- Coronavirus infections 1
- Correspondence 1
- Episcopal Church--Virginia--Clergy 1
- Episcopal Church--Virginia--History 1
- Hickory Neck Church (James City County, Va.) 1
- James City County (Va.)--History 1
- Jamestown (Va.) 1
- Jamestown (Va.)--History--20th century 1
- Journalists 1
- Matthew Whaley School (Williamsburg, Va.) 1
- Newspapers 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Photocopies 1
- Plays (document genre) 1
- Quarantine 1
- Schools--Virginia--James City County 1
- Scripts, Vocal 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Video recordings 1
- Virginia--Religious history 1
- Virginia--Religous life and customs 1
- Volunteer Fire Department (Williamsburg, Va.) 1
- Williamsburg (Va.)--History--20th century 1 ∧ less