Papers, 1909-1966, relating to institutions in Williamsburg, Virginia including William and Mary, Matthew Whaley School and Bruton Parish Church collected by Cynthia Barlowe and Raymond Kimbrough.
Minute book, 1905-1914, of the Parish Aid Society of Bruton Parish Church, Williamsburg, Va.
Account book, 1832-1838, of [Bruton Parish] Episcopal Church with J[acob] C. Sheldon, treasurer.
Records of Bruton Parish Church, Williamsburg, Va.
The collection contains the papers of Williamsburg resident Cynthia Beverley Tucker Washington Coleman and includes correspondence, Coleman's personal writings, various publications, legal and financial papers, and artifacts.
Typed copy of a speech on Williamsburg and the Restoration given to the Bruton Parish Men's Club during August, 1988.
Collection of John Lesslie Hall, a William and Mary faculty member from 1888-1928. The collection includes biographical material; notebooks; publications; pictures; speeches and addresses; Notes on Bruton Parish Church; correspondence; and tax levies.
Contains scrapbooks, clippings, and printed ephemera documenting Williamsburg, Virginia. The accession includes material concerning the Williamsburg Reunion, Williamsburg Clergy Fellowship, Williamsburg land development, Bruton Heights, and Bruton Parish Church among others.
Letter, 1859 October 30, from someone named Maria to Elizabeth S. Ewell, daughter of College of William and Mary president Benjamin S. Ewell. In the letter, the author writes about life in Williamsburg, Virginia, the engagements of local men including professor Edwin Taliaferro to Bland Tucker, the Williamsburg Female Academy, and the loss of George T. Wilmer as rector of Bruton Parish Church.
Papers, 1881-1937 and n.d., relating to the history of Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown, Va. collected by members of the Morecock family of Williamsburg, Va. Includes photographs, pamphlets, Christmas cards, postcards, and wood-cut prints depicting the Powder Magazine, Bruton Parish Church, the Courthouse of 1770, the Yorktown Monument, the church tower at Jamestown as well as souvenirs of the Yorktown Centennial, 1881 and the Jamestown Exposition, 1907.
Collection of four black and white prints created by Charles H. Overly. They are sketches of various buildings in Colonial Williamsburg. They include the Governor's Palace, the Capital, Bruton Parish Church and the Wren Building which is part of the campus of the College of William and Mary.
Pencil drawing of Bruton Parish Church (Williamsburg, Va.), including a main steering a carriage lead by oxen. Artist is unknown.
The image is fragile and must be handled with extreme care.
Artificial collection of papers relating to various cities in the Commonwealth of Virginia.