Deed from H.D. and Carrie D. Cole, his wife, to Lucy R. Brooks for property on the southeast corner of Scotland and Henry Streets, Williamsburg, Virginia. Lot is portion of what is known as the Armistead Homestead. March 10, 1913.
This collection contains deeds, abstracts of title, wills, and other legal documents from the law firm of Geddy, Harris, Franck & Hickman in Williamsburg, Virginia. The bulk of the material consists of abstracts of title to real property located in Williamsburg, Virginia, and nearby counties, including the Historic Area of Colonial Williamsburg, from the 1920s to the 1950s, as well as deeds to properties in Williamsburg and nearby counties from the 1880s to the 1950s.
Deed between Elsie and J. Parish Goodbar, late of Westerville, State of Ohio and Mrs. Flora E. Rogers for property on Prince George Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, April 4, 1907.
Professional and personal papers of Channing Moore Hall (1890-1953) attorney and mayor of Williamsburg. A box and folder list for accession 1992.66 of the collection is available in the Special Collections Research Center. A description of accession 2005.16 is available below in the finding aid/inventory.