Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Papers, 1909-1966, relating to institutions in Williamsburg, Virginia including William and Mary, Matthew Whaley School and Bruton Parish Church collected by Cynthia Barlowe and Raymond Kimbrough.
Collection of photographs, newspaper clippings, publications, postcards and other items relating to Williamsburg, Virginia.
The collection contains papers documenting the lives of the Fay Parr family. The collection also includes Williamsburg ephemera and memorabilia. Other materials contained in the collection includes family photograph albums, press photographs of Williamsburg residents as well as buildings, newspaper clippings of events in Williamsburg, Virginia as well as publications from Williamsburg and other places.
Memory Book of Mary Ware Galt of Williamsburg containing memorabilia, programs, photographs, souvenirs, correspondence, and ephemera from Williamsburg, Virginia and the Tidewater area, plus from her days as a student at Hampton College (1908-1909) in Hampton, Virginia and Stuart Hall (1909-1910) in Staunton, Virginia.
Annual scrapbooks, garden and home tour brochures and schedules, membership lists, slides and a few business records of the Green Spring Garden Club, Inc., located in Williamsburg, Virginia.
Collection of material about Williamsburg, Virginia area history including Colonial Williamsburg Foundaton, Williamsburg Public Library, "Model" school of Williamsburg, Yorktown Bicentennial, Bundles for Britain and more. Includes photographs of family and friends, many set in Williamsburg, and photograph of dedication of the Confederate Monument on the Palace Green.
Material about and by Mayor Henry Stryker and Colonial Williamsburg hostess Fannie Stryker including reminiscences of Mrs. Stryker, photographic album on Mayor Stryker's retirement, scrapbook, 1957, of Jamestown Festival and visit of Queen Elizabeth. Mss. Acc. 1989.37a
Williamsburg, Virginia items given by Will Molineux, mostly via the Williamsburg Historic Records Association. Some items are personal papers (newspaper articles, etc.) of Will Molineux. The photograph collection covers the entire Williamsburg area, including James City County and York County. Subjects include people, places, buildings, events, Colonial Williamsburg as well as William and Mary.
2007-08 Correspondence with Mrs. Elizabeth (Emerson) Willard enclosing 1947 program for the Common Glory, enlarged photocopy of a card from the "English Antiques" located in the Blair's Brick House (present day Red Lion) and owned by Margaret G. and Col. Frances Wray of Charlottesville (1951) and photocopy of photographs of Grace Coles, a maid of the White Family and good friend of Elizabeth Willard and the sign of the "Blair's Brick House, English Antiques."
Souvenir photograph album of Williamsburg and vicinity, early 20th century.