Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Account book, 1832-1838, of [Bruton Parish] Episcopal Church with J[acob] C. Sheldon, treasurer.
Records of Bruton Parish Church, Williamsburg, Va.
The collection contains the papers of Williamsburg resident Cynthia Beverley Tucker Washington Coleman and includes correspondence, Coleman's personal writings, various publications, legal and financial papers, and artifacts.
Letter, 1859 October 30, from someone named Maria to Elizabeth S. Ewell, daughter of College of William and Mary president Benjamin S. Ewell. In the letter, the author writes about life in Williamsburg, Virginia, the engagements of local men including professor Edwin Taliaferro to Bland Tucker, the Williamsburg Female Academy, and the loss of George T. Wilmer as rector of Bruton Parish Church.
Papers, 1881-1937 and n.d., relating to the history of Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown, Va. collected by members of the Morecock family of Williamsburg, Va. Includes photographs, pamphlets, Christmas cards, postcards, and wood-cut prints depicting the Powder Magazine, Bruton Parish Church, the Courthouse of 1770, the Yorktown Monument, the church tower at Jamestown as well as souvenirs of the Yorktown Centennial, 1881 and the Jamestown Exposition, 1907.