This collection includes copies of audit reports on the college, made by the Commonwealth Auditor of Public Accounts for the Governor of Virginia. It also contains the 1934 Downs Report, the 1941 Report on Accounting Survey, the 1938 Report on Fiscal Affairs (the Armour Report), the 1945 audit of the boarding department, the 1952 audit on the remodeling of Bright House, the 1985 audit on student financial assistance programs, and audits of the Pell Grant program.
This collection consists of newspaper clippings about William and Mary (1955); correspondence about the physical plant (1951); an Alumni Society address (1893); and reports and booklets.
This collection includes a variety of material formats and subjects from throughout the College's history.
Office files, beginning in 1928, but mostly 1980’s; auxiliary enterprises files; inventory of real property held by the College, the Endowment Association and Board of Visitors; 1987 Master Plan material; correspondence with state agencies; financial reports for William & Mary, VIMS, and the Men’s Athletic Association; and Audit Reports.
Acc. 1997.007: contains subject files from the Office of Management and Budget from 1972 to 1997.
Acc. T2000.003: contains subject files from the Office of Management and Budget from 1988-1998.
This collection includes correspondence and financial records about Public Works Administration projects on the campus of William & Mary and the Norfolk Division primarily from 1934-1936. Includes the correspondence of W.A.R. Goodwin, and information about projects regarding the Lake Matoaka Ampitheatre, Marshall-Wythe Hall, Taliaferro Hall, and the Student Activity Building.