Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: Mss. 65 T15
Scope and Contents
Papers, 1811-1954, of William Booth Taliaferro and his family of Gloucester County, Va. Taliaferro's papers consist of diaries, letterbook (while at Harpers Ferry), correspondence, speeches, memoirs and accounts. The collection also includes papers of his wife, Sally Nivison Lyons Taliaferro (including diaries), his ancestors, siblings and descendants, as well as photographs, genealogical notes and artifacts of the Taliaferro family.There are papers of other people who are not...
- Subject: Gloucester County (Va.)--History--19th century
- Subject: Slavery--Virginia--19th century
- Subject: Virginia--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
- Subject: Gloucester County (Va.)--History
- Subject: Barbour County (W. Va.)--History, Military--19th century.
- Language: English