Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: 01/Mss. 68 T79
Scope and Contents
This collection is housed off-site. At least 72 hours advanced notice is required for retrieval. Papers, 1918-1968, of William Munford Tuck, Democrat, member of the Virginia House of Delegates, Virginia State Senate, lieutenant-governor, governor, and congressman. Tuck's law practice files and his correspondence, 1950-1953, are arranged alphabetically. His congressional file is arranged alphabetically and the legislation files are arranged by session...
- Subject: Financial records
- Subject: Speeches
- Subject: Virginia--History--20th century
- Subject: Speeches, addresses, etc.
- Subject: Technical reports
- Subject: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Un-American Activities