This collection includes brochures for the conference "Building Political Leadership" held at the College of William and Mary in 1960.
This collection contains booklets describing the summer institute classes held at the College of William and Mary. From 1936 to 1938, the name of the institute was changed twice, from the Institute on the Teaching of Foreign language in 1936, to the Institute for Teaching of Latin in 1938. In 1971, they changed their name again and became the Institute in Latin and the Humanities.
This collection contains fliers to announce debates at the College of William and Mary. Also included is a booklet for the Marshall-Wythe Debate Tournament.
More digital material related to The William & Mary Law School may be found in the William & Mary Law School Repository"
This collection includes a 1988 Management Improvement Proposal by the Office of Internal Audits at the College of William and Mary.
This collection contains fliers and booklets from the National Institute of American History and Democracy (NIAHD) at The College of William and Mary. The collection includes a booklet for a Summer Program in Early American History for High School Juniors and Seniors conducted by The College of William and Mary.