Scope and Contents
The collection contains one folder of flyers and announcements related to varsity cheerleading at the College of William and Mary from 1948-2014. A majority of the papers are flyers advertizing open tryouts during various years.
- Creation: 1948-2014
- College of William and Mary. Department of Athletics. (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access:
This collection is open to all researchers. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, such as the Virginia Public Records Act (Code of Virginia. § 42.1-76-91); and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (Code of Virginia § 2.2-3705.5). Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. If sensitive material is found in this collection, please contact a staff member immediately. The disclosure of personally identifiable information pertaining to a living individual may have legal consequences for which the College of William and Mary assumes no responsibility.
Conditions Governing Use:
Before reproducing or quoting from any materials, in whole or in part, permission must be obtained from the Special Collections Research Center, and the holder of the copyright, if not Swem Library.
4.25 Linear Feet
- College of William and Mary--Cheerleading--History--20th century (Organization)
- College of William and Mary--Cheerleading--History--21st century (Organization)
- College of William and Mary--Sports (Organization)
- Guide to the Cheerleading Records
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- The collection description/finding aid is written in English