Emeriti Rectors Lunch Photograph, 2 October 2019
Scope and Contents
(1) color photograph of William & Mary President Katherine Rowe, Rector John Littel, and a group of former William & Mary Rectors, taken at the October, 2, 2019 Emeriti Rectors Lunch held at the Quirk Hotel in Richmond, Virginia.
From left to right: J. Edward Grimsley (Rector 1999-2001), Hays T. Watkins, Jr. (Rector 1987-1993), James B. Murray, Jr. (Rector 1994-1996), President Katherine Rowe, Rector John Littel (2018-present), Donald N. Patten (Rector 2001-2003) and A. Marshall Acuff (Rector 1996-1999)
- Creation: 2 October 2019
- From the Collection: College of William and Mary. Board of Visitors. (Organization)
- From the Collection: Chappell, R. Harvey (Robert Harvey), 1926- (Person)
- From the Collection: Office of the President (Organization)
- From the Collection: Shewmake, Oscar L., 1882-1963 (Person)
- From the Collection: Tyler, John, 1790-1862 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access:
Acc. 2002.080 is closed. Restrictions may apply to other records as well. Consult a staff member for details. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, such as the Virginia Public Records Act (Code of Virginia. § 42.1-76-91); and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (Code of Virginia § 2.2-3705.5). Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. If sensitive material is found in this collection, please contact a staff member immediately. The disclosure of personally identifiable information pertaining to a living individual may have legal consequences for which the College of William and Mary assumes no responsibility.
.01 Linear Feet