Scope and Contents
Acc. 2012. 172, Handwritten notes relating to the Tidewater Labor Support Committee, and other related material.
- Creation: 1991-2012
- Creation: Majority of material found in 1999-2002
- From the Collection: Living Wage Coalition (Organization)
- From the Collection: College of William and Mary. Staff (Organization)
- From the Collection: Spady, James (Person)
- From the Collection: Tidewater Labor Support Committee (Organization)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is open to all researchers. Manuscript collections and archival records may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal or state right to privacy laws and regulations, such as the Virginia Public Records Act (Code of Virginia. § 42.1-76-91); and the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (Code of Virginia § 2.2-3705.5). Confidential material may include, but is not limited to, educational, medical, and personnel records. If sensitive material is found in this collection, please contact a staff member immediately. The disclosure of personally identifiable information pertaining to a living individual may have legal consequences for which the College of William and Mary assumes no responsibility.
From the Collection: 4.20 Linear Feet