Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Account signed by John Blair, Jr., Bursar of the Collecge of William & Mary of Col. Dudley Digges Digges was the father of W&M student Dudley Digges. The account was for his son's boarding. The account starts in 1763 and is paid in full May 10, 1765.
Notes and accounts, 1776-1780 and n.d., concerning the service of Henry Waring, Thomas Waring and William Waring, brothers from Essex Co., Va. in the American Revolution. Includes payroll account for a detachment of the 7th Virginia Regiment; an inventory of the estate of Captain Henry Waring; enlistment record [during the American Revolution ?] giving men's names, heights, and complexion; commissions and allegiance oath of Henry Waring.
- Account books 1
- Appointments (military records) 1
- College of William and Mary--History--18th century 1
- College of William and Mary--Students 1
- Essex County (Va.)--History--18th century 1
- Inventories 1
- Manuscripts (document genre) 1
- Orders (military records) 1
- Payroll records 1
- Receipts (financial records) 1
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783 1
- United States. Army--Appointments, promotions, salaries, etc 1
- United States. Continental Army. Virginia Infantry Regiment, 7th--History 1 ∧ less