Clay, Henry, 1777-1852
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
A letter from Henry Clay to Josiah Bigelow. In it, Clay responds to a rumor Bigelow heard about a General Harrison joining the Antimasons. The letter is one page long, and is housed with a cover sheet that served as an envelope, as well as a typed transcription of the text.
Additions to the Tyler Family Papers that are not shelved with Mss. 65 T97 Tyler Family Papers, Groups A-H are included on the pdf inventories.
Please see the record for 65 T97 Tyler Family Papers.
Many of these additions can logically be incorporated into the Groups A-H, and possibly will be in the future.
- Accomack County (Va.)--History 1
- Bunker Hill Monument (Boston, Mass.)--History. 1
- Dueling 1
- Eastern State Hospital (Va.)--History--19th century 1
- Editorials 1
- Freemasons--Virginia--History. 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Plantation life--Virginia--History--19th century 1
- Presidents' spouses--United States 1
- Presidents--United States--Election 1
- Sherwood Forest (Virginia : Estate) 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 19th century 1
- Virginia--History 1
- Virginia--History--19th century 1
- Virginia--Politics and Government--19th century 1 ∧ less