Catron, Louis E.
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains information about the College of William and Mary from the Eighteenth Century to the present. Included in the collection are faculty lecture notes from a variety of classes, scrapbooks, research notes, correspondence, textbooks used at the College of William and Mary, minute and account books, poetry books, student notebooks, a literary manual, and various other miscellaneous bound volumes.
The records of the Department of Theatre, Speech, and Dance at the College of William and Mary holds material from the early 20th century to the present. The collection includes departmental administrative records, programs, scripts and playbooks, photographs, posters, as well as material from the Virginia Shakespeare Festival and the Grassroots Theatre Oral History Project.
Acc. 1998.20: ?
- American poetry--19th century 1
- Athletics 1
- College of William and Mary--History--18th century 1
- College of William and Mary--History--19th century 1
- College of William and Mary--History--20th century 1
- College of William and Mary--Students 1
- College sports--United States--History--20th century 1
- Correspondence 1
- Curriculum 1
- Fliers (printed matter) 1
- Lecture notes 1
- Manuscripts (document genre) 1
- Minutes 1
- Natural and Experimental Philosophy 1
- Notebooks 1
- Photographs 1
- President's House (Williamsburg, Va.) 1
- Programs 1
- Reports 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sound Recordings 1
- Student Government 1
- Textbooks 1
- Typescripts 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less