Williamsburg Historic Records Association (Williamsburg, Va.)
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Identifier: 01/Mss. Acc. 2001.19 and 2002.63
Identifier: Mss. Acc. 2001.29
Scope and Contents Historical notes compiled by J. Paul Hudson. Papers relate to colonial churches in Virginia. Primary focus is on the history of Bruton Parish Church and the church at Jamestown, Virginia and the people associated with them.Includes box of index notes entitled "Church Notes" which is organized by subject, name of church and county and/or author.Accession 2004.37:Material regarding Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Bruton, England. Poem and...
Identifier: SC 01188
Scope and Contents Three photographs of two homes in Williamsburg, Virginia where W. Melville Jones lived during 1934 and 1936. The two houses were rented to The College of William and Mary faculty. One house is a two story building which was beside the Theta House, but is now a vacant lot and the second house was near the intersection of North Boundary and Richmond Road and is now a park/garden. One photograph of a car at an auto repair shop which is where the Blue Talon is in 2009. ...
Identifier: SC 01012
Scope and Contents 2007-08 Correspondence with Mrs. Elizabeth (Emerson) Willard enclosing 1947 program for the Common Glory, enlarged photocopy of a card from the "English Antiques" located in the Blair's Brick House (present day Red Lion) and owned by Margaret G. and Col. Frances Wray of Charlottesville (1951) and photocopy of photographs of Grace Coles, a maid of the White Family and good friend of Elizabeth Willard and the sign of the "Blair's Brick House, English Antiques."