Pulaski Club (Williamsburg, Va.)
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Papers of Carlton Casey.
The inventory is a guide to Mss. Acc. 1999.48 which is the postcard collection documenting pre-restoration Williamsburg, restored Williamsburg, Jamestown, the College of William and Mary, the University of Virginia, and cities, towns, and holidays in Virginia. Also includes clippings, articles, photographs, programs, and souvenir publications.
Additions to the collection are described individually.
Records of the Pulaski Club of Williamsburg, a men's social club, named in honor of Count Pulaski of American Revolutionary War fame. Includes minutes, correspondence, photographs, poetry, stationery and clippings. Two letters by John D. Rockefeller are included.
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College of William and Mary--History--20th century 1
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation--History 1
- Confederate Memorial (Williamsburg, Va.) 1
- James City County (Va.)--Tercentenary 1
- Jamestown (Va.)--History--20th century 1
- Membership lists 1
- Men--Virginia--Societies and clubs 1
- Minutes 1
- Obituaries 1
- Photocopies 1
- Poems 1
- Postcards 1
- Postcards--Virginia 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Programs 1
- Publications 1
- Reports 1
- Resolutions (administrative records) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Williamsburg (Va.)--History 1
- Williamsburg (Va.)--History--20th century 1
- Williamsburg (Va.)--Social life and customs 1 ∧ less