Virginia Institute of Marine Science
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Office files, beginning in 1928, but mostly 1980’s; auxiliary enterprises files; inventory of real property held by the College, the Endowment Association and Board of Visitors; 1987 Master Plan material; correspondence with state agencies; financial reports for William & Mary, VIMS, and the Men’s Athletic Association; and Audit Reports.
This collection is composed of files from the College of William and Mary Office of the President during the administration of Paul Verkuil. For the most part, headings assigned to folders in their office of origin have been maintained in the box list inventories available here.
The collection includes subject files, speeches, and other material from the administration of College of William and Mary President Thomas Ashley Graves with some overlap with his predecessor Davis Y. Paschall and his successor Paul Verkuil. For the most part, headings assigned to folders in their office of origin have been maintained in the box list inventories available here.
In addition, there are two unprocessed boxes. Consult a staff member for assistance.
This collection is composed of records from the Office of the President during the administration of Davis Young Paschall at the College of William and Mary. For the most part, headings assigned to folders in their office of origin have been maintained in the box list inventories available here.
This collection contains correspondence, publications, newsletters, reports, and other material pertaining to the Office of University Communications at the College of William and Mary. The bulk of the records consist of press releases and newspaper clippings related to faculty, staff, students, and alumni at the College from the 1940s to the 1980s. Please see the Finding Aid/Box List section below to learn more about each series.
- Subject: Correspondence X
- Correspondence 6
- Charter Day 3
- Summer sessions 3
- Athletics 2
- Buildings and Grounds 2
- College of William and Mary--History--20th century 2
- Graduation (School) 2
- Memorandums 2
- President's House (Williamsburg, Va.) 2
- Self Study--1974 2
- Speeches 2
- Associated and Branch Campuses--Christopher Newport College 1
- Buildings and Grounds--Tucker Hall 1
- Burgesses Day 1
- College of William and Mary--Presidents--Dwellings--History 1
- College of William and Mary--Students 1
- College of William and Mary--University Development 1
- Degrees--Honorary 1
- Endowments 1
- Financial records 1
- Legal documents 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Minutes 1
- Photographs 1
- Press releases 1
- Real property 1
- Self Study--1984 1
- Tercentenary of the College--1993 1
- Transcripts 1
- Typescripts 1
- Universities and Colleges--Finance 1
- Universities and colleges--Administration--United States 1
- WCWM (radio station : Williamsburg, Va.) 1
- Women college students 1
- Wren Building (Williamsburg, Va.) 1 ∧ less