College of William and Mary--Faculty
Found in 16 Collections and/or Records:
Report of Benjamin Henry Bascom Hubbard's scholarship and conduct while a student at William & Mary for the period ending in December 1860. There are remarks and signatures from Edward S. Joynes regarding Greek, Robert J. Morrison regarding Moral Philosophy and Political Economy, and Charles Morris regarding Constitutional Law. The form is also signed by Thomas McCandlish, Secretary of the Faculty.
Progress report of William & Mary student John S. Davison. The report is a typeset form completed in hand by W&M faculty member Ferdinand S. Campbell.
Letter written by Samuel Lee Haizlip to W&M faculty, April 24, 1905. In reply to the university's inquiring as to whether or not he has fulfilled his pledge to teach, he states that he's been unable to get employment at a school, though he's applied to two different ones. He states he inteds to go to college again before applying to another school.
June 15, 1906 letter written by Charles D. Styrnbrough to William and Mary faculty member, Henry Louthan, asking for his class standing as well as his "Distinctions."
This collection is largely unprocessed, however, it aligns very closely with prints found within the University Archives Photograph Collection.
Subjects include faculty, staff, alumni, campus buildings, students, activities, and events.
This collection includes slides created by University Relations as well as slides accumulated via a series of transfers. Subjects mainly include campus buildings, faculty and staff, and events. Many of the images can also be found as prints in the University Archives Photograph Collection.
- Subject: College of William and Mary--Students X
- College of William and Mary--Students 15
- College of William and Mary--History--19th century 8
- College of William and Mary--History--20th century 5
- College of William and Mary--History--21st century 3
- African Americans--Virginia--Williamsburg 1
- American poetry--19th century 1
- College of William and Mary--History--18th century 1
- College of William and Mary--Students--Social life and customs 1
- Dueling--Virginia 1
- Military occupation--Social aspects--Southern States--History--19th century 1
- Photographs 1
- Scholarly writing 1
- Student expulsion 1
- Student housing 1 + ∧ less